This chick is straight up cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Run, dude…run fast and far.
Daily Mail – Many brides try to take control of every aspect of their wedding day, but one woman has taken micro-management to an extreme, according to a series of emails leaked by one of her bridesmaids.
The anonymous wedding mole forwarded the series of funny, and yet alarming, messages that the bridezilla sent to her bridesmaids to US site Gawker.
In the messages, which are written in a tongue-in-cheek style, the bride instructs her bridal party to begin weigh-ins, seek approval for haircuts and sunbathe in bandeau bikinis to avoid tan lines while wearing the strapless dresses she had picked out.
Here is her message below:
Welcome to my bridal party. I thought today would be a great day to start this chain, as it is officially six months until my wedding day.
I just wanted to go over some ground rules.
- Weigh-ins will begin in 3 weeks. I for one would really like some time after Thanksgiving to make my body forget about what it consumed, so I thought I would give you guys some cushion room.
- No-one can be skinner than the bride. That means Kelly and Lizzie will be on a protein weight gainer diet exclusively until May. I will have the nutritionist call you to discuss diet plans.
- Bed times leading up to the wedding will be strictly enforced. I absolutely cannot have you all have saggy, baggy eyes.
- All bikinis leading up to the wedding must be strapless bandeaus. I cannot have terrible tan lines in strapless dresses.
- If you plan on chopping off your locks, please submit your proposed new look prior to any actions (this applies to coloring as well).
- Ink: Consider this a moratorium on future tattoos until [the wedding date]. Those of you with visible artwork will be privately contacted with (temporary) removal instructions.
Just kidding b*****s, well, sorta. love you all,
Read more: Daily Mail