This guy is on fire…literally. I think he missed the pyro safety precaution explanation that day.

According to TMZ, The London concert included pyrotechnics where fire would shoot from portions of the stage. Michael was standing too close when a ball of flames lit his hair on fire, badly burning his face.

The show had almost ended — the band was about to do an encore – but the show abruptly ended and Michael was taken to the hospital.

Michael tweeted that his condition is stable, adding, “What the f***s up. sorry I couldnt finish the encore but at least I look like two face, thanks for worrying.”